Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mommy and son



I just wanted to post a quick update about Caleb. He's over two months old, and almost 12 pounds! (I don't think Sammy hit 12 pounds until she was almost 6 months old!) He's sleeping pretty well through the night (from 9:30 to around 7:30) and is slowly adjusting to a normal daytime routine. He smiles A TON and is a pretty happy baby...except some nights when he's fussy after Sammy goes to bed. Some nights I wonder if he knows that I would like to use some of that time to clean the house and do scrapbooking and that's why he cries! He loves being read to and also watching his sister play and dance around the room. He just lights up my day, and makes me really want to have more children. (Am I crazy or what!) I just love my little man!

2 comments:

gianna said...

Jenny,
He's so so sOOSOSOSOSO cute! Can you believe he's already over 2 months old? I sure can't! Kudos to you for remembering to read to him. Maya got books from the day she was born, and we are just starting to remember to do that for Brin. Poor thing! Good job, MOM!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy you have! I can't believe he's over two months now! It seems like I just saw you at the beach while you were still pregnant.