Friday, July 16, 2010

Where did the time go?

I'm struggling...

Seriously struggling here, people.

You see, my baby girl is 3 months old, and I'm having a bit of a problem with that.
She's NOT suppose to be growing this fast.

And, I've been told, I can't even call her a newborn anymore.

What's a mother supposed to do?

I'm NOT ready for her to grow out of her 0-3 month clothes!

Last night, Brad said something to Hannah about her wedding day.

Her wedding day!

So sweet Hannah, I will cherish each moment, each smile, each coo, each laugh. I will not wish any of these days away. I've grown a bit wiser because of your older sister and brother. I know these precious moments with you are brief. Before I know it, you will be out on your own.

And I will long again to hold you in my arms.

3 comments:

gianna said...

And we get to meet her tomorrow!!!! YEEHAW!

Amber said...

She is so precious...so amazingly beauitful...I cannot believe she is 3 months. I remember when Annie turned 3 months, and thought very similiar things to your written thoughts...and I know i will go through it again with this baby number 3. Every day is a gift.

Jess said...

Three months? Nope. I don't believe it either. :)

She is a doll, Jenny. Totally adorable.