Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You're welcome!

Just in case any of you were needing a cute, baby-girl Hannah fix...


"Have hair brush and know how to use it!"


This face is a better pick-me-up than any Caribou coffee.

Do anyone else's children sleep like this or is this just an Aust child thing?

Chilling with me while I cook. Don't worry, she won't tip over!

And, just in case you were still wondering who is the cutest 5 month old around...


Yup, that's what I thought!

No need to thank me. You are most certainly welcome!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Seriously Jenny? Ohmygoodness!

What a great age! Such big smiles and she's not destroying Caleb's trains (yet).

The only way she could possibly be any cuter (in pctures)is if you convince Brad to buy you a 50mm f/1.8 lens (you have a Canon dSLR, right?) so you can shoot her without your flash. It's worth every penny.

Amber said...

I want to eat her. Yum yum yum.
Annie fell alseep with her hair brush and bronzer/blush brush in her hands last night. they are girls from the get-go huh? Seriously though, that child of yours, is a doll baby. Kiss her sweet little cheeks for me. Until i hunt you down at church and do it myself.

Betty Aust said...

Goodness, has she changed since I left on July 13th! They grow so fast the lst year. She's a keeper & cutie! What a blessing!

ediegrogg said...

awesome....you nailed it Jen, she is so cute, in fact...she IS the cutest 5 month old I know

Melanie said...

That's just what I needed today! I miss her a lot. Oh, and don't worry, Sheldon slept like that all the time when he was a baby! Kiss her for me! Thanks!