Monday, March 07, 2011

Little Miss Eleven Month Old

Poor Hannah.

She gets forgotten in the church nursery...

(only once or twice or six times).

Weeks can go by before I take any pictures of her.

It's got to be the "3rd child syndrome."

At least that's what I'm claiming!


She gets placed in a laundry basket daily...

(it's way easier than putting up the pack-n-play)


to protect Caleb's train track from her...

and to protect her from Caleb when she destroys his train track!

She is crawling EVERYWHERE!

Daddy's been working with her on standing...no matter how many times I tell him to stop helping her grow up!


Doesn't he know that these moments are fleeting? Soon she'll have 3 teeth, will be running all over the house, learning to tie her shoes, going to sleepovers, learning how to drive and GOING TO COLLEGE!

My sweet baby girl is growing up...

And even though I'm NOT happy about it, I am grateful that I get a front row seat to watch it all happen.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Such a beautiful girl, and sweet little post from a sweet, lovely mommy. I love the last thing you said. "not happy about it, but at least i get a front row seat." I SOOOOO feel this way. I love it. and I love you. Oh, and I love Hannah too. :)

Jess said...

Doesn't look like she minds the laundry basket too much! And I just have to say it... I was waiting for the day you mentioned a train/Hannah/Caleb collision. ;)

She really does look like a "Joy".