Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet memories from last fall

Brad got a new picture editing program called Aperture and has slowly been working his way through some of last year's pictures. He's just been tinkering around with it, since he's discovered he can do only do serious editing when he shoots in RAW form instead of JPEG...

whatever that means.

Anyway, he was showing me a few of his changes and we came across these pictures from last October.

Look at how plump my baby girl was!


Okay, for those of you who see her every day, she still is plump...but not quite as much!


And she still is the happiest baby ever!


I LOVE this one of my sweet older daughter.


She is becoming more beautiful with each passing day!


My little man. His energy takes a toll on me, but I wouldn't want it any other way!


He has changed so much over the last year. I can't wait to see what the future holds for him!

4 comments:

gianna said...

I love those pictures!
And what DOES raw form mean? I have no idea!

Jess said...

Yep, RAW is the way to go, assuming a person actually knows how to use the camera to get technically solid pics... otherwise there is really no point. (I hope that doesn't sound snotty) You guys might want to set the camera to RAW + jpg in case he doesn't have time to edit them all (because RAW files are just data, like a digital negative).

Your kiddos are so cute!!!

Melanie said...

The girls look soooo cute in the matching dresses I got them! I can't believe Hannah actually fits into hers now! I miss them and would love copies of the pictures of the girls in their dresses (especially Sammy by the tree). I love you guys!

Betty Aust said...

These pics are so adorable!!! They are all beautiful!!! My sister, Ruth, thinks Samantha is beautiful!! How sweet they all are! Brad, you sure do take great pics. I don't understand the RAW, of course. It just isn't fair that this grandma has to fly to see her grandkids & wait so long in between each visit!!!