Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sunday School Scavenger Hunt

Brad and I LOVE our Sunday School class. We aren't able to attend many classes because of other obligations on Sunday mornings, but our leadership has done a great job at providing ways for us to connect and love one another between Sundays. (Did I mention the 2 weeks of meals I had after Sammy and Caleb's birth provided by this group!) We also do a bunch of fun activities outside of Sunday morning so we can hang out as a group. We've done a Valentine's Day dinner, movie nights, game nights, pray and play nights, and also...our personal favorite...digital camera scavenger hunt!

Notice my husband...


Eating on the run...


Brad climbed a fence to get this picture of our group...


I've really been blessed by our Lakewood friends. Two very special couples...our gaming friends Jonathan & Paula and Kelly & Shelby who watched Sammy when I was in labor with Caleb...moved in May, and I miss them all dearly. Even though NOBODY will take the place of my college friends (LOVE YOU Gianna, Dacia, Megan, ReNae...) God has truly blessed us with some dear friends here in Brainerd.

No comments: