Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where am I?

I had really wanted my first post...

after a very LONG break from blogging...

due to a certain adorable little girl...

to be completely about my wonderful (wait, did I just write that?) labor and delivery exactly 1 week ago.


But...

instead...

I am back in the hospital with my sweet, precious girl...

and apart from the rest of my family.

Hannah's bilirubin levels were really high, so at her appointment yesterday, her doctor recommended that we admit her.

And it really sucks.

I know it is only temporary. Brad is able to be at home some with the kids throughout the day. My mother in law is here, and she has been a great help.

But I just don't want to be here. I want to be at home with my children. I want to be adjusting to the craziness that 3 children bring. I want to cuddle my little guy and brush my daughter's hair.

I just want to go home.

And after a long night, I just found out her levels are still too high.

So here I sit. Missing my children. Missing my husband.

And trying to be content where God has me.


Oh...and I can't even upload pictures of Hannah yet...since they are on our home computer.

But stay tuned...you won't want to miss pictures of sweet little Hannah Joy.

She is truly worth the wait and worth every minute of sitting in this lonely hospital room.

4 comments:

gianna said...

Can you figure out how to upload a picture of Hannah from facebook?

Jess said...

Thinking of you Jenny.

Amber said...

I'm so excited for you that she is here!!! Just take this time and rest...you will have forever to deal with the craziness of three children, and it will begin very soon...Congrats my sweet friend..
My prayers are with you while you wait there.

Megan said...

Oh, Jenny! I am praying for you and for Hannah. I'm praying for your heart that longs to have your family united. Praying for God to use this quiet time to speak to your heart. Praying that He will speak into the quietness and loneliness and fill your heart with His presence and be your sufficiency for this time.

Rejoicing with you over Hannah Joy and your wonderful delivery. Praying for a quick return home for you both!