Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Catching up...round 1 (with the Wiese cousins)

Some time ago...well, like almost 2 months ago, Brad and I drove to Fargo to hang out with my parents and see my brother and his kids. It was a long day, but was well worth the 5 hour round trip to see everyone and hang out together.

Nikki, my sister-in-law, heard about this thing going on at one of the area parks. When we got there, several huge inflatables were scattered throughout the park....all FREE! This was my kind of park! There were also a bunch of other games and craft tables set up at various spots. Sammy had an absolute BLAST playing with her cousins, especially 10 year old Beth. Those two were pretty inseparable.


They climbed up and down for quite awhile.


Caleb was not interested in the big blow-ups...he had a one track mind.




Literally...

Even if something isn't technically a train, but looks and sounds sorta like one, my son is sold!











Sammy wasn't too far behind.

Even though they were pulled by a garden tractor, it was pretty creative! The kiddos didn't seem to mind!

Despite being much older (7,10, and 13), the Wiese cousins really love my kids. They are willing to play with them and help them when they need it.

My nephew and nieces are such a blessing!

1 comment:

Betty Aust said...

You guys sure were lucky & picked the right day at this park. I wish I was a kid again! Looks like fun! The barrels made into a train is cute, clever, & fun!