Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me, Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday.

It is time, once again, to confess all those crazy, silly, and downright funny things we have done in the past week! Our good virtual friend, MckMama leads us always in our endeavor. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.

Confession is so good for the soul!

I do NOT allow Caleb to play dress-up with Sammy and then proceed to take many, many pictures of him. NOPE! And I certainly do NOT dream about using them someday!


I was NOT completely relieved when my small group cancelled our Beth Moore study last Thursday because I was not finished and didn't want to admit it.

I do NOT allow Sammy to make "snow" angels, "rock" angels, "grass" angels, or "sand" angels. NOPE, I would NEVER allow that because that would mean even more sand in her hair and clothes.


I do NOT think it is HYSTERICAL when my kids practice their "stretching" with Daddy. Nor do I take pictures of them doing this.


I did NOT leave 3 loads of laundry to fold, a kitchen counter full of dirty dishes, and a bunk bead to assemble ALL for my parents to do this past weekend when Brad and I were out of town for a conference. NO WAY would I be such a slacker and leave such a mess for my loving parents to finish.

NOR did I, as we were driving away from my house, delightedly think about eating SIX ENTIRE meals without children.

On Saturday morning, I did NOT feel bad about asking for snacks from a complete stranger we stayed with (don't worry...the couple we were staying with were relatives of another couple we were attending the conference with...so at least two members of our group knew them) because I knew that if I didn't have food to snack on I was going to be REALLY sick.

Even though we were running late, I was NOT going to leave the conference until locating a free onesie (somewhere in the bookstore) for our newest addition arriving in April. NOR am I completely giddy about having a onesie that says "Desiring God" (the name of the conference we attended).

And, I am NOT still in complete shock that the Vikings pulled off a victory yesterday!

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Pixel Perfect said...

Ha! Love the stretching pic!

monica

gianna said...

i love the stretching pic, too! and caleb in heals is priceless! and don't worry too much about sand in the hair. at least she's not african american and the sand won't make her hair break off like the kids i had when i worked in the daycare