Monday, March 29, 2010

Almost ready...

It is exactly 1 week before my official due date. I still have a couple of things that NEED to get done (and a million other ones that I would like to get done), but my bag is packed and Baby Girl's room is (almost) done.

Well, done enough for now.

But, I've been feeling a little unmotivated lately...probably due to my rather large belly and my inability to move around much anymore...and even though I am still waiting for the "nesting" craze to fully set in, I've concluded today that I may miss it altogether this pregnancy.

Really, the most important things have been done. Baby Girl has clothes to wear, a place to sleep, and diapers to fill. My bag is packed, I've practiced my breathing, and Brad has reviewed his "coach" notes.

He is a GREAT coach, by the way!

And, whatever doesn't get done, I pray that God will give me the strength to finish it once she arrives OR the ability to fully let it go until another time...

...like a year down the road when I'm getting sleep again!

Here Sammy is helping Brad put the crib together. Currently, it is being used for her babies, but she said I could use it once her baby sister got here.

How thoughtful!


These are 2 views of Baby Girl's room. I still want to have a friend do some stenciling, but that will probably not get done in the next week.


I also have Sammy's bunnies on the shelves, but I'm hoping to place some pictures there soon. (I just couldn't handle the shelves sitting there with nothing on them!)


So, precious Baby Girl, we eagerly await your arrival and hope you will make your appearance soon!

2 comments:

gianna said...

it will be awesome! Your little girl will be such a blessing! I am so happy for you. Sammy and Caleb will be such great older siblings!

Amber said...

I LOVE the pink room. So sweet.
Just wait until this child arrives friend, she will bless your socks off. I'm so excited for you, and all that God has in store for your future as a family of 5! Wow. God is good.