Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas Blizzard 2009

I know, I know...almost a month has gone by since our HUGE snowfall on Christmas Day, but I'm just now going through pictures from our new camera...

...which, by the way, Brad says was our Christmas present to each other.

Right...

Granted, I do get to use it to take pictures of the kids, but all the really great shots, like from our cruise, were taken by HIM.

He has spent hours reading the manual.

I know to how to use about 2 modes...regular...whatever that is called and the action mode.

Pretty impressive, huh?

Yup, pretty sure I have better things to do...like take a shower or play play-do for over an hour with my kids or do 14 loads of laundry.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the kids playing in the snow.

Caleb had a great time "shoveling" with daddy.


It's never too early to start training them in!


And yes, that is Sammy eating snow. Freshly fallen Minnesota snow...yummy!


I love these trucks. They work great hauling sand at the beach, carrying small rocks at the park, or pushing around snow in the driveway.


Oh, and this was our very sad attempt at a snowman. (The kids were getting pretty cold and wet at this point...this was the best we could do.)


Sammy affectionately named him "Frosty."

Very, very original Sammy!

No comments: