Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me, Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday...a time to confess all the ridiculous things we have done in the last week...or longer since I haven't participated in a couple of months! MckMama, once again, leads us in our time of confession and fun. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.

Confession is so good for the soul!

I have NOT been going absolutely crazy with painting, purging, and reorganizing our house. And because of this, the extra clutter has NOT been driving me crazy!!!

I also did NOT bribe my husband into getting this lovely Trofast storage organizer from IKEA for Sammy and Caleb's room... (of which I LOVE...and I think Brad does too)


...which also just happened to be on sale...and unfortunately OUT OF STOCK after making the 2 1/2 drive to the nearest IKEA store last week!

But I do NOT have an AMAZING friend who picked it up for us while she was there on Saturday! Kristi, you are the GREATEST!

I did NOT have to let it sit all day yesterday...unorganized...because I was at home with a little guy with a cold and pink eye and later that evening, had to spend my time cleaning up vomit from my sick little girl.

NOR did I ask beg, persuade, plead my husband to let me go to bed and take the first shift with Sammy.

And he did NOT clean up more vomit (and other bodily fluids) until almost 2:00 in the morning while I slept soundly in our bed.

I most certainly do NOT have the GREATEST and most WONDERFUL husband EVER!!!

1 comment:

Betty Aust said...

Goodness, sorry to hear the kids are sick! It is wonderful & refreshing to hear how you & Brad, as well as my other 2 sons & their wives, work so well together not only with the kids, but with finances, household chores & other issues! What a blessing! I pray the kids & you both are getting enough rest & feeling better. Our cold snap is gone, it's sunny today & getting up to 60, but it's short lived & rain & cooler weather is returning like normal for Raleigh, NC. Have a blessed day! Love & miss you all!