Monday, May 25, 2009

Not me, Monday


It is time once again for my weekly confession, I mean, Not Me, Monday created by Mckmama.


While at a play date, I did NOT let Sammy play for an hour in a disgusting, gross, and who knows what disease it had in it...perhaps even the swine flu, bird bath so that I could sit down and talk with two girlfriends.

I did NOT put off my errands so that I had to go to Super Walmart at 5:00, the absolute WORST time to go!

I did NOT cry when I saw that Sammy cut her hair, and then proceed to tell EVERYONE that she was at home with her Father when it happened...as to not look like the incompetent parent.

Even though it was my husband's idea, I did NOT clean, cook, prepare, and get everything ready for MY graduation party. Oh wait, I think he did the grilling, but I did everything else!

And I certainly did NOT take a 3 1/2 hour nap (my first one in a few years) even though I had all of the cooking, cleaning, and preparing to do less than a day before my grad party...remember the one that I had to do everything for!

I especially did NOT have a very relaxing weekend with great friends and good food and spend some wonderful, quality time with my family.

Nope, NOT me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I saw later just how icky that bird bath was and was really glad my kids did not want to play in it although I would have let them. Lets do that again sometime (not the bird bath thing).

gianna said...

you were one of the girlfriends, AMy? I miss you!