Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: A boy, a beauty and lots of bubbles.


Welcome to "Wordful Wednesday" created by Angie at Seven Clown Circus.


About a year ago, I used to DREAD bath time. Sammy, then, was about 2 1/2 and wanted ALL the bath toys for herself. And Caleb was about 1, and would not stay still to save his life! I would hear other moms talk about how much they enjoyed throwing the kids in the tub and letting them play. For me, it was a nightmare, and I usually INSISTED that Brad help me. (Neither one of us was really brave enough to do it on our own!) At the end of each bath, the bathroom was a mess, I had two unhappy children, and I usually was just as wet as them. But I have come to LOVE bath time.



See!


Caleb was blowing me bubble kisses!


I couldn't click the camera fast enough to get his bubble beard.


Now bubbles are my friend, and bath time is a blast for everyone.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That second picture is hilarious! It is amazing how they change over the months and years.

Happy Wordful Wednesday!

More Than Words said...

I remember the "bath time" days! So much water to clean up afterward! LOL