Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday. Once again, it's time to confess all those crazy, silly, and downright funny things we have done in the past week. Our good virtual friend, MckMama leads us always in our endeavor. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.

Confession is so good for the soul!

I did NOT forget to soak Caleb's cloth diapers last Monday night, and then once I realized I had none and was pretty desperate, proceed to put in him some "very girly" cloth diapers my mother had made...about 30 years ago.

I did NOT take my children to a local beach by myself for several hours and have a smashing good time with them...but forget to bring the camera! ARG!

I did NOT give a little scream of joy (in front of people I did not know) when I learned that WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) was changing and GREATLY improving their food options. Nope, I NEVER make a scene!

I did NOT let my son sleep with every Thomas the Train engine he wanted so that I could stay up late and play games with my good friends Tina and Brett from Colorado.


I did NOT leave my mother in law (less than 24 hours since she had arrived from North Carolina) at home with my kids...for over 5 hours...so that Brad and I could sit and enjoy a former student's outdoor wedding and reception. Nor did I call Mom two different times and tell her I was coming home soon, but in reality didn't actually get home until almost 8:00. Nope, I would never be that inconsiderate!


Nor do I have a GREAT mother in law that...once realizing I was never probably coming home...fixed the kids supper and proceed to have a picnic on our swing set. (Did I mention how awesome she is and how much my kids LOVED it!)

Ahhhh, I feel much better! Happy Not Me, Monday!

No comments: