Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: my little monkey


Welcome to "Wordful Wednesday" created by Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

I have a monkey living in my house. Her name is Sammy, and she daily blows me away with her confidence,


her carefree spirit,


and her amazing climbing skills.


As one who has a front seat at watching her grow, I truly love that nothing really intimidates or scares her. I continually pray that these qualities will grow her into a young lady who is assertive, self-confident and who stands up for what is right.

But as her mother and earthly guardian, I wish she had at least an ounce of fear!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Stopping by from Angie's Seven Clown Circus to say hello. Your little "Monkey" is darling. I've got one of those too, except mine is going to be 25 in a couple of weeks! Continue to pray and guide your little girl, and she will indeed turn into that assertive, self-confident women that you hope for!

Happy WW!

More Than Words said...

It definitely looks like she's on her way!!!

Happy WW!

McClure Family said...

great pics!! and great words too!


my ww's:
http://www.mcclurefamilyspace.blogspot.com/
&
http://2by2boutique.blogspot.com/

Muthering Heights said...

She is precious!

gianna said...

and blunt! yesterday, i told her that i would see her this weekend.
gianna: i'll see you soon, sammy!
sammy: i'm not coming to YOUR house.
gianna: right, but i'm coming to yours!
sammy: oh. leave the gate open so my mom can come through.
gianna: i will. sorry about that!