Monday, June 01, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.

I did NOT have CRAZY children that acted very poorly at Target, and then proceed to bribe them to obey and stop throwing fits with the candy we just got from our previous errand to the bank.

I did NOT let Caleb play with my only set of car keys in the sand so that he would be content and I could chat with my girlfriends.

I most certainly did NOT stay in bed until 9:00 Friday morning, even though I knew the kids were up and Brad had to feed them by himself. Nope! I did NOT roll over and go back to sleep and let him deal with breakfast.

I did NOT let my daughter stay up until almost 11:00 p.m. watching “Finding Nemo” so that I could play a card game with my husband and two great couple friends.

I did NOT feed my children a TON of ice cream and cake at some students’ open houses yesterday so that they would be quiet and I could talk with friends.
And I definitely did NOT have a glorious date with my husband at Famous Dave’s and then spend some time praying over our family, marriage, life, decisions, and concerns together.

Ahhhhh, of course I did NOT!

5 comments:

jBrink said...

Very cute! I've never rolled over either while my hubby dealt with breakfast alone. :)

Sara said...

Great Not Mes! Love your bio too...you're right, it is all about the journey!

gianna said...

you were able to go back to sleep! kudos to you!

Micah said...

Oh, how I want a date night! Very jealous! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Amen sister!